My sister Katie had her baby on Saturday Sept. 6th. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lb. 15.4 ounces!!! And...no c-section!!! Way to go go Katie!!! We love you so much. Thanks for the pictures mom! He sure is handsome!!
9 months ago
{Austin, Tammi, Kaydree, Brayden, and Jaxton}
8 comments:
It looks great! Way to go. I'm glad that you enjoy blogging. I've had fun keeping up with you guys. Thanks for keepin in touch.
what a little cutie! my hubbys name is ryan james.. :)
Cute Blog!
I didn't know you had a twin sister! how fun! the baby is due December 21st. What is your address and I will send you an invite to a baby shower.
What a cutie he is...I'm glad to see that someone else had such a big baby too!!! Also, do you mind e-mailing me your home address (inora84@gmail.com)!
the boys pictures were actually taken in Rigby over at the fairgrounds by the caboose! Don't you live in Pepperwood? That's were Annalee Taylor lives who took the pics!
Hey I'm having my baby shower Friday night this week over at my mom's in Rigby. Sorry about the short notice, Can you just let me know if you can make it? thanks!
ok sorry for so many messages! it's actually going to be Saturday at noon inbetween conference sessions. Ok no more I promise!!
Post a Comment