Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{Family Reunion Trip}

 On January 25th, we headed to Island Park with the whole Fam where we spent the weekend in our friend's beautiful cabin. Austin's family met us up there for a fun filled weekend of relaxing, lots of snowmobiling, hot tubbin, sleddin, and having fun!

Brayden had quite the horrific experience when the cabin's steep roof piled with tons of snow came avalanching down on him(just the snow that it)!! He was buried and luckily everyone inside heard the loud noise and found him :) He still loves the snow though! :)

 
Austin, Jaxton, and Kevin
 
A bunch of us took a ride that ended up 30 miles later :)
It was so pretty though and kept snowing!
Me(32.5 weeks prego), Jax, and Austin at Big Springs

 

 When we got back Kaydree and her cousin Kamryn had a whole play put together from upstairs of Rapunzel :) It was cute and the window was perfect for her to let down her long hair haha
And we left to even more snow!! :)

3 comments:

Mary C. said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you had another baby. Congratulations! I love the pictures inside of your house. It looks so cute. You need to give a photographic tour on your blog. Take care!

Anonymous said...

It's Candy Elder! I follow your blog religiously~ did you know? LOVE IT! You have an amazing family; congrats on #4! QUESTION!!! The first two songs on the blog~ WHAT ARE THEY? Tell me and I'm BUYING THE CDs! I HOPE.HOPE.HOPE you answer! I'm at
byucougarcandy@gmail.com

Halo BW said...

Congratulations!

https://www.opsoms.org/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html