It's been long over due for some updates, but the craft projects are not quite done yet so I thought I'd update with our big project of our house!!! We have been waiting what seems like forever for the power company to come and hook up power but this Thursday they are set to come so we are hoping it will start moving along again quickly!! :)

Our poor ol' kids have no idea what is in store for them!!....maybe a little grass or a yard? :) At least for now they are quite content with DIRT!!

These are pretty bad quality pics but here is part of the formal front living room-

Here is the hall and stairway going down to the basement and to the main floor bedrooms-

This is looking from the living into the kitchen-

This is the dining room which is to the left of the last picture off of the kitchen(I'm so excited to have an actual dining room!)-

This is looking from the kitchen to the living room(the dining room off to the right)-

Off the kitchen is also the laundry room(and half bath) and stairs up to the bonus room(can't wait for this room either!)-

Here's the bonus room-

And the other half of the bonus room-

The Garage-

Hopefully I'll get my projects done this week so that I can get back on the ball with updating more often!!! :)
Our poor ol' kids have no idea what is in store for them!!....maybe a little grass or a yard? :) At least for now they are quite content with DIRT!!
These are pretty bad quality pics but here is part of the formal front living room-
Here is the hall and stairway going down to the basement and to the main floor bedrooms-
This is looking from the living into the kitchen-
This is the dining room which is to the left of the last picture off of the kitchen(I'm so excited to have an actual dining room!)-
This is looking from the kitchen to the living room(the dining room off to the right)-
Off the kitchen is also the laundry room(and half bath) and stairs up to the bonus room(can't wait for this room either!)-
Here's the bonus room-
And the other half of the bonus room-
The Garage-
Hopefully I'll get my projects done this week so that I can get back on the ball with updating more often!!! :)
.jpg)





1 comment:
How exciting! It is getting closer! It looks like it is going to be amazing! One day we will hire your boys to come build our house!
~Katie
Post a Comment