*WARNING: VERY FUN> YET LONG OVERDUE POST!!!!! :)
This past week was a fun one! My parents, my older sister and her little boy came up from CA to visit for the weekend.
First Stop: My twin sister and her husbands graduation from Weber State.....
My twin sister, her husband, and their daughter Taylin
A pic of me at my sisters place....
Second Stop: Playtime for the kids!.....and grandkid photo time for my mom :)
(I LOVE this one!!)
HE would not sit still enough to let me capture a picture :)
Brayden and my sister's boy Ryan
My little GQ boy :)
Third stop: Back to Idaho for Brayden's birthday party! His real birthday was on the 25th. He's 4!!!
Brayden and his friend(and soon to be neighbor) Jonathon
AND some random HOT couple!!!! lol!!
My mom and dad....cute picture even though it's blurry :(
And the newest bowler on our bowling team!! He tore it up :)
Birthday Present/Cake Time.....A NEW BIKE!!!!
It's official.......after almost a whole year we made it to four!! He talks about his birthday ALL the time!!! haha
On Monday it was his true birthday and Austin thought he needed a REAL bike so he bought him a dirtbike........he forgot to buy him the medical insurance to go with it though! :) Brayden was so excited but started shaking and told me it was because he is a little scared about riding it! I thought that was so cute.
Fourth Stop: EASTER!!!! It was a beautiful day and we had a great time at church with my family! The kids LOVED the easter egg hunt!!
And the infamous whirly go round that is rigged up in the temp house we are living in!!! We all got into the action and enjoyed ourselves.................
MAYBE a little too MUCH!!! hahahahaha (just for you mom!!)
Fifth Stop: A GIANT PRAYER FOR MAY!!!! We woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow!!! Geesh!!! We STILL love Idaho though!!
Sixth Stop: MAY and MOVING!!!!! It couldn't come any faster for us!! I am so ready to get into our new home!! (Pics coming VERY soon!)
.jpg)





2 comments:
Your little family is darling! And your hair looks so cute! I like it lighter!!! Sounds like this next month is going to be busy for you, good luck!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!! So exciting!
I love LOVE your hair - SUPER CUTE! I also love the outfit you wore at the graduation.
You have the cutest family. At least soon enough we'll be living in the same state again :)
Post a Comment