So this week was a bit chilly in Idaho....like -34 degrees during the day...but I wasn't complaining, I got to stay indoors all day. Austin and the guys on the other hand were not so excited for the freezing weather. They just assumed that because it was a tad cold outside they could stay inside and do other things. I was nice and agreed to 1 day at home but after that when it warmed up to like 5 degrees I told them NO excuses (joking of course)...but look at the progress!!! We have our trusses up!! Here are some pics from the process!!


These are the trusses to the bonus room :)

From the back/side view

Ta-Da!!

GO PACKERS!!! We went over to Austin's parents house for the super bowl and of course the Packers won!!! And who could forget this little guy?? :) He's waving while sitting in a little
truck! :)

These are the trusses to the bonus room :)
From the back/side view
Ta-Da!!
GO PACKERS!!! We went over to Austin's parents house for the super bowl and of course the Packers won!!! And who could forget this little guy?? :) He's waving while sitting in a little
truck! :)
.jpg)





2 comments:
Cant wait to see the final product!! So we need to get together and do some crafts or something..you need to rub all of your talents off on me =)
Wow! The house is going up fast!
Love the truck pic of Jaxton:)
Post a Comment