The first one was an end table I refinished for my mother-in-law for Christmas! They have a gorgeous baby grand piano and had the idea of making it a sheet music side table. I like how it turned out! They were both craigslist finds.....Let me know what ya think :)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
The next one I did was a temp dresser for this rental home and might end up in our guest room eventually...not sure about the 2 different colors but like the contrast!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Next on my list is a hope chest/bench and my kitchen table and chairs!!! :)
.jpg)





7 comments:
I wish I knew how to do that stuff.
Those are so great! I would love to learn how to do that! I get too nervous to try I think. You are wonderful!
WOW! so cute! I want to learn to do this!! did you use a dark would stain on the chest of drawers or a brown paint?
Love them. Isnt it so addicting! Craigslist is too!
love them, especially the piano music one!
I love them! I need you to help me, since you are so talented, when you aren't moving or go to school or having a baby...so I guess I better learn on my own then huh? ;-)
LOVE the sheet music table, I saw a kitchen table like that once and vowed to do it someday:) We so totally need to get together!
Post a Comment