Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend in Utah

This past weekend we headed to Utah to hang out with the Newman's who live by Spanish Fork and then go to Austin's greenie, Xax Berry's wedding reception in Logan. All 3 of the guys served together in Cebu, Philippines and so it was fun for them to see each other. Of course I had to make a quick stop to Taipan (this time I made it out in under 2 hours...I think). I absolutely love that place not only for good finds but future ideas for my craft making. :) The guys were nice enough to allow us to go while they HAD to wait around at Cababla's. So sad I know. But it was a fun, quick trip which is always fun to do!!

(We weren't dressed up b/c somehow some of us forgot to bring nice clothes so we all all roughed it and when all casual. We won't say names! :) )


2 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

HAHA! THanks for not saying names! Glad you guys had fun!

Sean said...

Haha, "we won't display names." I wonder who...