Hey... I don't know why it didn't go through. It's Saturday at 10am to 12pm at Jen's house (across the street) I hope you can come. It would be fun to see you.
You did post a lot. Your a posting gooroo now. Arn't you so glad I told you to blog!! :-) I am!
I make due with my own funky style for the backgrounds. It's a mix of using digital paper and messing with the HTML. (Lots of time on my hands in CA) Your kids are getting big so fast! They'll be playing with each other before you know it. We're back if you ever want to hang out and let the kids play.
What a pretty temple...I love going to the open houses of temples! I loved reading all of your posts and seeing what your cute little family is up to!!!
Hey Tammi, on my post about it, click on the word here and it will bring you to a blog with all the info and some auctions.. I was contacted by them and asked to donate beanies for the auction, that is how I found out about it. It isn't the Stephanie Nielson in our ward. She's a popular blogger out there in the internet world :)
"We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are.
As you create a home, don’t get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don’t dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey."
Austin and I met April 16th 2004 and were married March 4th 2005 in the Idaho Falls Temple and we're still loving it 8+ years later, 4 children, 1 dog, 8 moves, 5 cities, and 6 vehicles later. We enjoy spending time together as a family. Besides blogging and being a wife and mommy, I also love working out, doing anything outdoors, making crafts and organizing/decorating!
7 comments:
What a beautiful temple! Twin FAlls is such a pretty area! Hope all is going well and your summer is fun!
Wow! You posted alot! Looks like a lot of fun! We will be up Sep 1st! See you guys then!!
Hey... I don't know why it didn't go through. It's Saturday at 10am to 12pm at Jen's house (across the street) I hope you can come. It would be fun to see you.
You did post a lot. Your a posting gooroo now. Arn't you so glad I told you to blog!! :-) I am!
Twin Falls! I visited every summer because part of my dad's family lived there. Such a fun place. I hear it is beautiful!
I make due with my own funky style for the backgrounds. It's a mix of using digital paper and messing with the HTML. (Lots of time on my hands in CA) Your kids are getting big so fast! They'll be playing with each other before you know it. We're back if you ever want to hang out and let the kids play.
What a pretty temple...I love going to the open houses of temples! I loved reading all of your posts and seeing what your cute little family is up to!!!
Hey Tammi, on my post about it, click on the word here and it will bring you to a blog with all the info and some auctions.. I was contacted by them and asked to donate beanies for the auction, that is how I found out about it. It isn't the Stephanie Nielson in our ward. She's a popular blogger out there in the internet world :)
Post a Comment