I'm back to blogging again! We finally got all settled into our new house and got our internet hooked up. What crazy fun the past 2 weeks have been. We lived with Austin's family for about a week, celebrated 4th of July, a birthday party, 3 birthdays and a bunch of summer fun in between! We also had a baby shower for my sister-in-law. Her baby finally came home on Sunday and now weighs in at close to 5 pounds! Yea! Here are a few pictures of the fun we had. Those house pictures I promised are coming soon!
10 months ago
.jpg)





4 comments:
I'm glad you're all moved in! We'll have to get together soon. I want to come see your house.
I'm so glad your back online!! How's te house? I hope you love it. We are done sheet rocking the basement. What a pain in the butt! Those pictues of the kids are so fun. I'm glad you still had some fun along the way.
Yeah! I'm glad you are moved in. How nice. Did you get new couches? We'll see you in a few weeks! We'll have to get the kids to play together! I don't work anymore! Yay!
love to suck her tiny titties while i slip my fingers in her warm, wet, soft, hairless, tightcunt, show her just how good a man can make her tight little slit feel, grab them pigtails and hold her head on mycock while she sucks thecum out, fill her mouth and some on her hairless slit
Post a Comment