Yesterday we took the kids to the zoo! It was a blast! Brayden kept shrieking he was so excited. He also called every animal he saw a duck. Kaydree loved everything except for the tigers. At one point she turned away from the tigers to escape only to find the statue of one right there. She was pretty scared. But Brayden didn't seem to mind.
9 months ago
.jpg)





3 comments:
Oh my goodness...you have no idea how excited I am that you have a blogspot!!! Now we can keep in contact better and see what each other is up to!!! Your kids are adorable!!! Well I hope that all is well with your cute little family!!!
Yeah! I'm glad you brought the kids to the zoo. I brought a kid to the zoo for my job when I did PSR and the little girl did the same thing. It was hilarious!
I went to the zoo here for the first time a week ago and I was pretty impressed with it. Considering it's IF. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment